The University of Jordan Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (UJIEC ) was established by decree from the University of Jordan Board of Trustees in 2015 with a vision to be a one-stop support hub for innovators and entrepreneurs at the University of Jordan as well as the local community in collaboration and partnership with all stakeholder in both public and private sector, and a mission to promote and foster innovation and entrepreneurship culture, education, training and practice to create a generation capable of making a real contribution to the economic development in Jordan.
Is UJIEC Challenges for you?
- Age between 18 -25
- Live in Jordan
- Interested / specialized in one of the challenges themes field (Tourism,health or E-commerce applications)
- For a team of 3 individuals
- Ability to attend AINAC2019
Challenge format description
The challenge will be held at the University of Jordan campus.
For each challenge a high-level question is provided to finalists the day before through email to start a brainstorming for ideas. The next day teams are given detailed question and a Q&A session will be held and then the participants will be given a 4 hrs to provide the final solution in a presentation format.
How to participate?
Individuals are invited to fill and submit the required application form
About the Awards:
The winner team win a subsidized tickets to attend AINAC2019.
9 winners as a minimum
How will I know if I got accepted?
Successful applicant will be notified and will receive an acceptance letter by 20th September 2019.
Note: you will receive a notice if application has been declined.
Timetable of Challenge:
- 1st September: Announce Challenge
- 15th September: Fill the online participation form
- 20th September: Finalists Announcement
- 25th September: Provide Participants with Challenge
- 26th September: Q&A Session, Presentations & Winner Announcement
- 30th September: Registration for AINAC 2019
- 3rd-5th October: Attend AINAC 2019 Amman, Jordan