IMS 1st & 2nd Challenge
- Automation in production
- Production System optimisation
About IMS Company
Ibrahim Siyam Industrial Group, is specialized in developing and manufacturing OE, customized, and aftermarket, core and complete radiators. For over 25 years, they have distinguished themselves by providing high quality products, with superior services, delivered on-time and at a competitive price. They offer a wide range of copper and aluminum radiators for passenger vehicles, trucks, tractors and heavy-duty equipment.
Is IMS Challenges for you?
- For Individuals
- Are you between 18 -22 years old
- Studying: industrial, mechanical, IT, business management, automation,
- mechatronics, computer science
- Lives in Jordan or Palestine
- You have the Interest / experienced in Manufacturing and automation .
- Available to attend a one month internship in Jordan
How to participate?
- Automation in production challenge: Individuals are invited to Submit a maximum of 4-page report literature review on “Latest technologies that can be used in manufacturing of radiators” through AIN’s online platform.
- Production System optimisation challenge: Individuals are invited to Submit a maximum of 4-page report literature review on “How is radiators made” through AIN’s online platform.
About the Awards
The winner receives a two weeks internship in Jordan (accommodation and transportation fromto factory will be covered).
The award is offered for Individual.
*Travel visa and pocket money are the applicant’s responsibility
How will I know if I got accepted?
Successful applicants will be notified and will receive an acceptance letter by 15th August 2019.
Note: you will receive a notice if application has been declined.
Timetable of Challenge
- 15th June: Announce Challenge
- 1st August: Fill the online participation form
- 15th August: Finalists Announcement
- 20th August: Registration
- 3rd-5th October: Attend AINAC2019 Amman, Jordan