About FinBloom Company:
FinBloom, is a Financial Management Solutions company that started its operations in 2010. FinBloom is built to help SMEs, entrepreneurs, and investors achieve their full potential in the following areas:
- Access to Finance, Markets, and Human Capital.
- Sound Financial Management by providing the services of systems analysis, design, and architecture, implementation, accounting, budgeting, reporting, financial planning, and grants management making.
- Quality Assurances & Capacity Building by providing the services of compliances, developing manuals, financial and business modules, structuring, scaling and markets studies.
Is FinBloom Challenges for you?
- For Individuals
- Lives in Palestine
Challenge format description
Competitors should provide a creative ideas to help youth and women entrepreneurs deliver and develop their services and startup Business. The proposed ideas should be presented through conducting a Business & Financial Models in line with the nature of the proposed idea.
How to participate?
Individuals are invited to Submit a Business & Financial Model for his idea through AIN’s online platform.
About the Awards:
The winner gets a free service related to his project from FinBloom and a sponsorship to attend AINAC 2019 in Jordan.
The award is offered for Individual.
How will I know if I got accepted?
Successful applicant will be notified and will receive an acceptance letter by 20th August 2019.
Note: you will receive a notice if application has been declined.
Timetable of Challenge:
- 20th July: Announce Challenge
- 15th August: Fill the online participation form
- 20th August: Finalists Announcement
- 1st September: Winner announcement
- 5th September: Registration
- 3rd-5th October: Attend AINAC2019 Amman, Jordan