- A fresh graduate or a final year university student
- Have the knowledge and background about healthcare and Programming
- And live in Sudan
If yes, then the Smart Care Challenge is for you!
Apply and submit your CV by 5th September 2017. SUBMIT HERE
Successful applicants will be notified and will receive invitation letters by 27th of Oct. 2017.
Note: you will receive a notice if application has been declined.
- Participation Application: 17th Oct. - 26th Oct. 2017
- choose best candidates: 27th Oct. 2017
- Invitation Letters: 27th Oct. 2017
- Register to conference: 27th-31th Oct 2017
- Challenge Implementation: 1th Nov.-7th Nov. 2017
- Invite judges: 31st Oct 2017
- Presentations and Awards announced: 10th Nov. 2017
The internship offered for 1 individual.
Fully funded three-months internship at Smart Care in Sudan. Winner will be given the opportunity to work with local professionals and develop his problem solving skills, in addition to the potential transition to employment through the internship provided to the winner.